Dear %%First Name%%,
We hope you've been enjoying your Monday Morning Motivator. If you've received this issue for the first time - welcome aboard! It only takes a couple of minutes to start your week off right with the MMM! Be encouraged by the success or great ideas of others in your business community. The MMM has a community of over 100,000 subscribers.
Note : Please add Adam Advertising Group (email@example.com) to your address book to ensure it is not zapped by your spam filter.
Click Here to check out our recently updated YouTube Channel: (Check out our new videos)
Note - If the newsletter is not displaying properly - Click Here to read it on our Archive Page
Note - In our efforts to be Anti-Spam Compliant, our unsubscribe link is at the bottom of the newsletter or you can reply to this message with the word Remove and we will do so accordingly.
Humble & Hungry!
This week we share a powerful message that we published back in 2017. We recently came across this MMM and it's one of our favorites and thought it would be well worth sharing again.
Check Out Our Video Of The Week - Mainland Ford - We Need Your Used Car
We have found that two words are the key to a life and career of continuous improvement and growth. Whether you are just starting out and trying to make a name for yourself or you have achieved the pinnacle of success it’s important to remember to be Humble and Hungry.
- Don’t think you know it all. See yourself as a life-long learner who is always seeking ways to learn, grow and improve.
- See everyone as a teacher and learn from everyone you meet.
- Be open to new ideas and strategies to take your life, school and work to the next level.
- When people tell you that you are great don’t let it go to your head. And when they tell you that you stink, don’t let it go to your head.
- Be kind to everyone and let people know that they matter.
- Live with humility because the minute you think you have arrived at the door of greatness it will get shut in your face.
- Humility doesn’t mean you think less of yourself. It just means you think of yourself less.
- Follow your passion, continuously improve, and continue to dream.
- Seek out new ideas, new strategies and new ways to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Invest the time, energy, sweat and dedication to be your best and let God do the rest.
- Be willing to pay the price that greatness requires. Don’t be average. Strive to be great.
- Become the hardest worker you know.
- Love the process and you’ll love what the process produces.
- Decide to leave a legacy. Even at a young age it’s important to think about what legacy you want to leave because knowing how you want to be remembered helps you decide how to live today.
- Don’t focus on where you’ve been. Focus on where you are and where you are going.
- Make your life and work a quest for excellence. Every day ask how I can be better today than I was yesterday?
- Make your next work your best work.
As we share this advice our hope is that these words will move you to action. Regardless of your age, education or career status, if you stay Humble and Hungry everything else will take care of itself.
If your business needs marketing that works, give us a call. We're here to help!
Be blessed this week.
PS - We would like to welcome Old Mill Cadillac and Eastside GM to the Adam Ad Group family of clients. These two stores are family owned and offer an exceptional buying experience. If you are in the market for a Cadillac or GM product in the Toronto go see Michael Maglayo and Melvin Lehrner, you will be glad you did!
Connect with us here : Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
To Sign Up For The MMM simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word subscribe in the subject line.
Check Out Our Testimonials Section!
Please Meet Some Of Our Fabulous Clients
Ford Canada - www.Ford.ca
West Coast Auto Group - www.WestCoastAutoGroup.com
Trotman Auto Group - www.TrotmanAutoGroup.com
Jim Pattison Auto Group - www.JPAutoGroup.com
Finneron Hyundai - www.FinneronHyundai.com
Dueck GM - www.DueckGM.com
King Of Floors - www.KingOfFloors.com
Tell Del - www.TellDel.com
Spraggs & Company - www.Spraggslaw.ca
Royal City Jewellers & Loans - www.RCJ.ca
Spa Utopia - www.SpaUtopia.ca
Sunshine Coast Health Centre - www.SunshineCoastHealthCentre.ca
Just to name a few…