Dear %%First Name%%,
We hope you've been enjoying your Monday Morning Motivator. If you've received this issue for the first time - welcome aboard! It only takes a couple of minutes to start your week off right with the MMM! Be encouraged by the success or great ideas of others in your business community. The MMM has a community of 100,000 subscribers.
Note : Please add Adam Advertising Group (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your address book to ensure it is not zapped by your spam filter.
Click Here to check out our recently updated YouTube Channel: (Check out our new videos)
Note - If the newsletter is not displaying properly - Click Here to read it on our Archive Page
Note - In our efforts to be Anti-Spam Compliant, our unsubscribe link is at the bottom of the newsletter or you can reply to this message with the word Remove and we will do so accordingly.
The Power Of Thank You
This week we share a powerful message from one of our favourite motivators, Jon Gordon. We can never be reminded enough about the powerful force gratitude is!
Check Out Our Video Of The Week - West Coast Mazda - 2020 Mazda 3
In the spirit of Thanksgiving this week I'd love to share with you the benefits and power of two simple words. THANK YOU.
They are two words that have the power to transform our health, happiness, athletic performance and success. Research shows that grateful people are happier and more likely to maintain good friendships. A state of gratitude, according to research by the Institute of HeartMath, also improves the heart's rhythmic functioning, which helps us to reduce stress, think more clearly under pressure and heal physically. It's actually physiologically impossible to be stressed and thankful at the same time. When you are grateful you flood your body and brain with emotions and endorphins that uplift and energize you rather than the stress hormones that drain you.
Gratitude and appreciation are also essential for a healthy work environment. In fact, the number one reason why people leave their jobs is because they don't feel appreciated. A simple thank you and a show of appreciation can make all the difference.
Gratitude is like muscle. The more we do with it the stronger it gets. In this spirit here are 5 ways to practice Thanksgiving every day of the year.
1) Take a Daily Thank You Walk - I started this practice 15 years ago and it changed my life. Take a simple 10-30 minute walk each day and say out loud what you are thankful for. This will set you up for a positive day. I wrote more about this in The Positive Dog.
2) Meal Time Thank You's - On Thanksgiving, or just at dinner with your friends and family, go around the table and have each person, including the kids at the little table, say what they are thankful for.
3) Gratitude Visit - Martin Seligman, Ph.D., the father of positive psychology, suggests that we write a letter expressing our gratitude to someone. Then we visit this person and read them the letter. His research shows that people who do this are measurably happier and less depressed a month later.
4) Say Thank You at Work - When Doug Conant was the CEO of Campbell Soup he wrote approximately 30,000 thank you notes to his employees and energized the company in the process. Energize and engage your co-workers and team by letting them know you are grateful for them and their work. Organizations spend billions of dollars collectively on recognition programs but the best and cheapest recognition program of all consists of a sincere THANK YOU. And of course don't forget to say thank you to your clients and customers too.
5) Say Thank you and Goodnight – At bedtime reflect on your day, identify and share all that you are thankful for. If you have children you can read Thank You and Goodnight with them and add to it.
If your business needs marketing that works, give us a call. We're here to help!
Be blessed this week.
Special Note - I have had the amazing privilege of being co-chair along with Scott Jones and Ron Jones of the Founders Cup Golf Tournament. This past Sept we celebrated our 25 Year Anniversary and after 25 years we decided to wrap up the Founders Cup on a high note, we have raised over 3 Million Dollars which went 100% to local charities. I would like to extend a special Thank You to all our partners, sponsors, volunteers and committee members, without your continued support The Founders Cup wouldn't have been the success it was. We have made a lasting difference in our community, Thank You! Click Here to see our wrap up video!
Connect with us here : Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
To Sign Up For The MMM simply send an email to email@example.com with the word subscribe in the subject line.
Check Out Our Testimonials Section!
Please Meet Some Of Our Fabulous Clients
Ford Canada - www.Ford.ca
West Coast Auto Group - www.WestCoastAutoGroup.com
Trotman Auto Group - www.TrotmanAutoGroup.com
Jim Pattison Auto Group - www.JPAutoGroup.com
Finneron Hyundai - www.FinneronHyundai.com
Dueck GM - www.DueckGM.com
King Of Floors - www.KingOfFloors.com
Tell Del - www.TellDel.com
Spraggs & Company - www.Spraggslaw.ca
Royal City Jewellers & Loans - www.RCJ.ca
Spa Utopia - www.SpaUtopia.ca
Sunshine Coast Health Centre - www.SunshineCoastHealthCentre.ca
Just to name a few…