Dear %%First Name%%,
We hope you've been enjoying your Monday Morning Motivator. If you've received this issue for the first time - welcome aboard! It only takes a couple of minutes to start your week off right with the MMM! Be encouraged by the success or great ideas of others in your business community. The MMM has a community of 100,000 subscribers.
Note : Please add Adam Advertising Group (email@example.com) to your address book to ensure it is not zapped by your spam filter.
Click Here to check out our recently updated YouTube Channel: (Check out our new videos)
Note - If the newsletter is not displaying properly - Click Here to read it on our Archive Page
Note - In our efforts to be Anti-Spam Compliant, our unsubscribe link is at the bottom of the newsletter or you can reply to this message with the word Remove and we will do so accordingly.
The Best of the Best
This week we share a powerful message from one of our favorite authors and speakers, Jon Gordon. Jon's message shares some great insights into what makes the elite athletes and achievers so good!
Check Out Our Video Of The Week – Ahead Of The Herd - Mountain Boy Minerals Site Visit (This is by far our most interesting video, this documentary style video totally captures the ethos of MTB)
As I have visited Training Camps the last few weeks I've been sharing what the best do better than everyone else. These principles and characteristics are not just for athletes, however, but are for anyone who wants to strive for greatness and be their best. In this spirit here are the 11 tips from my book Training Camp.
1. The best know what they truly want. At some point in their lives, the best have a “Aha!” moment when their vision becomes clear. Suddenly they realize what they really, truly want to achieve. They find their passion. When that happens they are ready to pay the price that greatness requires.
2. The best want it more. We all want to be great. But the best of the best are willing to do what it takes to be great. The best don’t just think about their desire for greatness; they act on it. They work hard and do the things that others won’t do, and they spend more time doing it.
3. The best are always striving to get better. They are always looking for ways to learn, apply, improve, and grow. They stay humble and hungry and are lifelong learners.
4. The best do ordinary things better than everyone else. For all their greatness, the best aren’t that much better than everyone else. They are simply a little better at a lot of things. They work hard to master the fundamentals. They don’t do anything different. They just do the ordinary things better.
5. The best zoom focus. The best focus on what matters most and tune out distractions. Distractions are the enemy of greatness and the best don't let distractions get in the way of their growth and improvement.
6. The best are mentally stronger. Life is not a sprint or a marathon. It’s a series of sprints combined with a boxing match. You’re not just running; you are getting hit along the way. The best are able to overcome adversity and challenges. with mental and emotional toughness.
7. The best overcome their fear. Everyone has fears. The best of the best all have fear, but they overcome it. To beat your enemy, you must know your enemy. Average people shy away from their fears. They either ignore them or hide from them. However, the best seek them out and face them with the intent of conquering them.
8. The best seize the moment. When the best are in the middle of their performance, they are not thinking “What if I win?” or “What if I lose?” They are not thinking “What if I make a mistake or miss the shot?” They are not interested in what the moment produces but are concerned only with what they produce in the moment. The best define the moment rather than letting the moment define them.
9. The best tap into a power greater than themselves. The best are conductors, not resistors. When the best look back on their life and accomplishments they know they didn't accomplish it alone. They know a higher and greater power guided and fueled them on their journey.
10. The best leave a legacy. The best live and work with a bigger purpose. They leave a legacy by making their lives about more than them.
11. The best make everyone around them better. They do this through their own pursuit of excellence and in the excellence they inspire in others. One person in pursuit of excellence raises the standards of everyone around them. And as they strive for greatness they bring out the greatness in others.
If your business needs marketing that works, give us a call. We're here to help!
Be blessed this week.
Special Note – We were honored to be asked by Corey Sigvaldson from the Higher Order Performance Institute to appear on his podcast, you can check it out here!
Connect with us here : Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
To Sign Up For The MMM simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word subscribe in the subject line.
Check Out Our Testimonials Section!
Please Meet Some Of Our Fabulous Clients
Ford Canada - www.Ford.ca
West Coast Auto Group - www.WestCoastAutoGroup.com
Trotman Auto Group - www.TrotmanAutoGroup.com
Jim Pattison Auto Group - www.JPAutoGroup.com
Finneron Hyundai - www.FinneronHyundai.com
Dueck GM - www.DueckGM.com
King Of Floors - www.KingOfFloors.com
Tell Del - www.TellDel.com
Spraggs & Company - www.Spraggslaw.ca
Royal City Jewellers & Loans - www.RCJ.ca
Spa Utopia - www.SpaUtopia.ca
Sunshine Coast Health Centre - www.SunshineCoastHealthCentre.ca
Just to name a few…